Export CAD Data
How to export data from different software
BEAM/BUILDING ANALYSIS OVERVIEW
- Generally, AGT Robotics can test beams and buildings with CORTEX to follow these objectives:
- Validate the compatibility between the CAD software but mostly how the beams and columns are drawn;
- Validate that the welds modeled in the CAD software can be read by Cortex; OR;
- Validate that the auto-generated welds by CORTEX are located at the right position and with the right size.
- General accessibility:
- Validate the overall results (what welds can be done with robots) ?
- Validate main reasons if welds are not supported.
PROCEDURE TO SEND BUILDING FOR ANALYSIS
- Identify a few representative beams OR a entire division of the model that is representative.
- General guidelines to select beams:
- The purpose of the welding robots is to eliminate welding labour. Do not send parts to test the limits. Send regular everyday beams and columns that represent 80% of your daily work.
- For faster turnaround from AGT, select less than a 100 beams.
GET CAD DATA
- ADVANCED STEEL
- AVEVA BOCAD
- SOLIDWORKS, OTHER,
- Contact your sales representative.
UPLOAD .AGTX and/or .IFC files
- Contact your sales representative to get an upload link
- Notify your sales representative that a file has been uploaded and is ready for analysis.