Description of the Robotic Welding System:
This robotic welding system has been specifically realized to weld different parts of Water tanks.
Description of the robotics cell
- 2 robots, each one mounted on a column & boom
- Each column & boom slides on a common linear track unit
- Each robot slides along its own boom
- Both robots working either in zone #1 or zone #2 (independent, secured)
- Each working zone provides a 24,000 lbs capacity rotary positionner (servo controlled)
It is possible to adapt the size of this system.
Benefits of the system:
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Consistant quality
- No manual handling of the part (time consuming and dangerous)
How does it work
This welding system is very easy to use with its 3 step process:
- Operator loads the piece to weld
- Operator selects the job and starts the system
- Robot automatically weld
Error: Contact form not found.