Description of the Robotic Welding System:
This robotic welding system has been specifically realized to weld oil tanks (metal and aluminum)
Description of the robotics cell
– In order to increase the accessibility of the robot into the assembly, a headstock-tailstock positionner rotates the part accordingly
– All auxiliary axes are driven by servomotors and are synchronized by the robot controller
It is possible to adapt the size of this system.
Benefits of the system:
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Consistant quality
- No manual handling of the part (time consuming and dangerous)
How does it work
This welding system is very easy to use with its 3 step process:
- Operator loads the piece to weld
- Operator selects the job and starts the system
- Robot automatically work
Error: Contact form not found.