THE FERRIS WHEEL POSITIONER (M-LEAN) IS THE IDEAL COMPACT SOLUTION FOR THE ROBOTIZED WELDING OF METALLIC PARTS.
– Robotized welding cell with small footprint, based on a complete metallic structure that allows an easy installation and transportation;
– Ferris wheel positioner constituted by 3 servo controlled axes, two work stations and 1 central axis;
– Welding robot from the Fanuc Arc Mate series with hollow wrist (AM100iC/7L) installed on the top of the gantry;
– Integration of Kemppi multi process and high performance welding machines (A7_450);
– Quick change of the welding areas due to the central axis of the positioner;
– Working areas for the easy assembly of jigs;
– Easy to use and fast, assuring high productivity and reliability;
– Hollow metallic protections integrated in the structure;
– Optical protection barriers of access integrated on the side panels;
– EC certificate of conformity and NR12 (Brazil).
|Distance between points [mm]||2000 - 5000||6000|
|Load Capacity [Kg]||600||1000|
|Loading stations [no.]||2|
|Welding diameter [mm]||1000||1200|